Shadow box time!

Yippee!! It’s finally time to share my shadow box die that I made for my friend Vicki. As you may recall I was one of the chosen ten to play with this new die that she made along with some goodies from Crafty Secrets. So let’s onto the good stuff shall we? (some of the images maybe blurry)





I choose a beach theme, I recently did a love shrine for the Crafy Chica with the same theme.



This image reminds me of a postcard or one of those vintage beach signs I'm fond of :) leading the way to Paradise!





I love that little mermaid boy! I just had to use him plus gave him a little bit of glitter water too *grins*. I love the tropical look of the sticker too looks like the little guy is dreaming of beach!





The image in the center of these kiddos I simply adored reminds me of my storybooks growing up plus the dog in swim trunks *giggles* how fun! I used pop dots from Fiskars to get the image to stand out a bit. Doesn't the little boy remind you of the mermaid boy? Or merboy??



I used the light colored side of the frames of the die Vicki sent because it reminded me of sand, oh I can’t wait to sink my feet into some! Which brings me to my last panel below. There is nothing like relaxing at the beach! I added a real seashell too.




Finally a quote from none other the famous Jacques Cousteau “The Sea, once it casts its spell holds one in its net of wonder forever.” I am totally a firm believer of that!



Products: Stickers and images Crafty Secrets, shell my personal stash, glitter glue pen Crayola, and waves, ocean, and sand words by Mind’s eye.

I would like to thank Vicki for this awesome opportunity to play with her new die. Can’t wait to see what the other 9 ladies came up with!

Check out Vicki’s blog:
http://vickichrisman.blogspot.com

Crafty Secrets website:


Accucut website:


I have yet to master the skill of linking stuff on this page.

PS. If you like what see on my page please follow me would love to have more followers!

Thanks for stopping by!






Comments

  1. This is so sweet - love your colors! the stickers worked out great with this project : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your creation...what a fun challenge and great to see all the fab art...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts