Birthday Card by Crafty Secrets

Happy Thursday! I have the night off tonight before I work the weekend hustle as I like to call it :) oh, I was just on Yahoo! Getting my images and found out the Planet Mars is going to pretty visable in the sky tonight until the 29th guess that's the last time we'll get to see it close until 2012 so be sure take a peek!


I have another co-worker who is having her 70th birthday next month actually on Easter Sunday so I made her card early:




The image is from Crafty Secrets girlfriends pad. It’s a cute pad of images with a line for journaling or a memo really neat. Perfect for card making I thought. The quote is from Lucille Ball: “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” I ♥ Lucille Ball and that is definitely her quote! I chose to go with black paper to match up with the blue and the black and white image (plus I am out of light blue paper too). Inside I took the other half the memo part to write my greeting:



I am thinking of perhaps getting some bling for this card it could use a little something more and that would be perfect *grins*.
______________________________

Yesterday I went to Staples (I have a very bad weakness for office supplies weird I know) and I got these really cool mini containers in different sizes (also made from recycled plastic too) so I bought a few of them. Great to hold my paper clips, my pip squeaks glitter glue pens, and my punch out letters. I am trying to get better at organizing hoping this helps a bit.

Tomorrow Precious Treasures is having their grand opening very exciting!! Plus Vicki will be there doing some demos yay for Vicki and her demos! Oh and the sales too!! Definitely worth getting up at 9am for!! As Vicki said in a post Fremont is very lucky to have Amy’s shop in town!

I’ll be back tomorrow with a very cute spring/summer project! Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Your co-worker will be thrilled...say hi to Vicki for me..Enjoy the planets..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts