Classic Coke

Happy Weekend! Despite the fact it’s my weekend to work I am going to look on the bright side of things and part that brightness I will get to in a bit but first, I forgot I had done a project a couple weeks back to share with you *slaps hand to forehead* I did it with the many bingo cards I got a Precious Treasures:



Remember I mentioned I got Coke bellies there too? They’re from EK Success and I just love them! I used them along with some red and black square pieces I had (when I think of Coke I think those colors). Here is a close up: (that wasn't blurry)




The stickers not only were they vintage they were metal too gave it more of a realistic feel.

Next is another Coke piece done with an the lid of one the other jewelry boxes I altered:


I kept it simple black and red squares again with three bellies but still fun!


Today was a good day I attacked a box full of old bills, receipts, etc hoping that there will be a shred day soon but I was happy to get my state tax money back so guess where I went? Yup, Precious Treasures!! Amy had mentioned in her blog about these super pretty rings and I had to have one besides checking out the goodness of the store too! Here’s my ring:




I am very (VERY) excited to get some (more) Crafty Secrets yummies too. Vicki had mentioned theses altered fairies for a while in her blog, I saw Amy’s display of the ones she made and well I had to have them!!! I also picked up the Girlfriends Images and Notes super cute! Amy and I chatted about them plus how awesome Vicki is (were your ears burning Vic? *snickers*).

I have my St. Patrick’s Day cards to finish up, and I got from the Crafty Secrets website an image for St. Patrick’s Day too of course can’t wait to play with that too! One another thing I played with some Glimmer Mist I bought on my last PT’s visit (if you noticed I got some on my middle finger in the picture above) I sprayed it onto an 8x10” canvas panel I found while cleaning today turned out really pretty (I choose Carribean Blue Glimmer Mist) perhaps the canvas will be home to my fairies when I am done!

I will back soon to share my St. Patrick’s Day goodies!

PS. 1st day of spring is Sunday (hip, hip Hooray!)



Comments

Popular Posts