Always comes back to...

John Mayer. Sure I have loads of music that I listen reguarly to & it's nice to be able to listen at work (it keeps the silence at bay). I have an interesting choice of music from outrageous Lady Ga-ga, to rockin' Nickelback, to some mean guitar playing of Carols Santana, to the indie stuff of my Twilight/New Moon sound tracks, to yup country some beach lovin Kenny Chesney, feeling that fire of Direks Bentley, to funky fresh fun of Miss Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland, to the classic Garth, of course 1 Idol David Cook, a new group The Script, to the rebel Kid Rock, and the school styling of Sugar Ray (this is what's currently in my small CD holder I tote around).

But after all those great music choices I always end sticking a John Mayer CD back into the player. Most of you know by how much I ♥ John Mayer (if not read my posts on him). I think this definition Shannon sent me in a text sums it up:

Johngasm--Noun--the natural response to John Mayer's sex. guitar and lusty vocals.

It's not just the lusty vocals believe me. I just love his overall music he hits the nail on the head when it comes to life, and love. I can relate to most of his songs (like I can with Kenny Chensey). Ever since I discovered him in college, I've grown to appreicate his music more. I can still picture myself lying on the living room floor with "Heavier Things" blarring through my portable CD player back in the day.

So that's what it's been lately I've started out with one of his CD's then I listen to my others but I always find myself coming back to JM later in the wee hours of the morning. Yeah he maybe a bit crazy from what I read in Rolling Stone but hey we're all a bit crazy.

As for me I am crazy for John Mayer (perhaps I should dedicate a layout to him!)

Comments

Popular Posts