Folders, folders, and yup more folders!

A little post dated action for ya since now I've figured it out *yay!* I have the night or day whatever you want to call it after a long stretch I am ready for a break before the weekend hustle.



Anyways the other day I did the dishes, my tends to wander while do them and I was thinking about these files folders I have there are about small to mini sized. I had gotten them back in my OTC's days (on clearance too BTW). I've only used 1 or 2 for something but other that they've sat in the bottom of my scrap box. Guess I've never found a proper use for them. I abandoned the dishes to go dig them out (why it couldn't wait til I was done is beyond me). I thought hmmmm. Here's a picture of them:





Did I mention they were tropical folders no? Well you know me a creature of habit lol. Actually they are really cute and fun with bright colors. I think a little book would be neat. We'll see what I come up with!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts