Missing!

I apologize for being absent lately for one thing my mojo up and left me hanging so I had to bribe it with a Hershey bar to come back so I can get some projects done! I hate it when that happens when you have nothing crafty to do!

Anyways I grabbed some green scrap paper today in hopes of making Shamrocks did I mention how much I love St. Patrick’s day? It is by far my favorite holiday besides Halloween! I love the color green and I have a bit of Irish in me just enough *grins*. I should break out my cookbook and make a Key Lime Pie in honor of the occasion yum-yum!

The Relay meeting went well yesterday as activities chair I had to present ideas to everyone on how to decorate their campsites, everyone loved my ideas! My team I’ve decided to have a Movie Theme entitled “Lights, Camera, Relay” I have some awesome ideas planned!! The best news is we have 66 teams so we reached one of our goals! That is amazing! I will keep you updated!

What have been doing instead of crafting is reading. I’ve gotten copies of Alice’s adventures in Wonderland & Through the looking glass, & Alice in Wonderland based off the new movie coming out this weekend. I love Alice she has to be one of my favorite story characters who knows? Maybe I’ll come up with some creative projects inspired by Alice!

Last but not least I have been catching old episodes of Grey’s Anatomy on Lifetime. I’ve only gotten the first season on DVD I need to get the others sometime but after watching the old episodes it makes me realize how far the show has come since it started long ago on Sunday nights. That is one of my favorite shows besides Friends. Just something random :)

That's all for now have a great start to the week!

Comments

Popular Posts