Uh oh

So got up and went to the mailbox this afternoon I got a card addressed to me. What could it be I wondered? My birthday isn’t for another month then I saw the return address Amy’s Hallmark (my local Hallmark shop) eep! Before you read on, I ♥ Hallmark like any serious shopper heck I am silver crown card carrier (and proud of it too I might add) but I've tried to stay away from the shop so I wouldn't give into their cards but make my own. I had a feeling this was coming.



Here is the card:






And then when opening it, I discovered what was inside: 20% Coupon your next purchase Happy Birthday from Hallmark! (I am summarizing this mind you) curses! They got me right where they want them so it seems. Of course I am thinking where the heck was this when I purchased my Donald Duck from them? Oh well I think maybe I can get more Hoops and Yoyo gear or a Yankee candle and steer clear of the cards.

***********************

Thank you to those who made comments on my post yesterday! It brightened my day!

Anyways the weekend was a good one Friday despite the weather conditions, I made a trek up to Omaha to see my friend Becki besides I had to present the juice pouch layout to her along with a book I made of her girls she loved them!!

We had lunch at the Olive Garden and went shopping before I decided the weather was getting pretty nasty the drive home was fine just visibility stunk. Friday night I went to Hastings (a version of Barnes and Nobles or Borders) with Shannon to get the release of New Moon at Midnight


Saturday night Mary, Jacob and I attended Beauty and Beast the FHS musical. I haven’t been to a musical since I was in high school nearly 10 years ago. It was very good! I was impressed how well the students performed how amazing the costumes and sets were.

Now that my main projects that were due are over, I am working on a spring/summery project, which I share this week. I need to cracking on some Easter projects for Sunday school. We talked about doing butterflies since they’re a sign of new life. Time to put that new issue of Pack-O-Fun to use!

Thanks for stopping by! Later Days!

Comments

  1. I love HS musicals...the kids put their heart and soul into the productions...seems you have been quite busy even with the weather...have a great day and take care..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts