Punked! Tin

Another post-dated entry since it’s the week before Easter and I have to figure out something crafty for my Sunday school kiddos to make, get them some Easter goodies, figure out something for co-workers, and possibly color eggs?? I think these holidays sneak up on us (or on me anyways!).

So this is a quick altering project I did when I was on my crazy altering spree (good times). Around Halloween I shared an Altoid tin shadow box well a while back I had gotten the Altoids smalls and I thought to myself how fun would it be to alter it? Check it out!





Pretty simple just a mini skull patch, a pink pirate dog tag, some small pieces of scrap paper.






I covered the back with some pink deinim scarp paper. Sort of a indie/punk craft.
I may still do something to the front cover it with black paper and I have pink letters stickers small enough to write PUNK on the back. But other than that it’s done since it’s a smaller space I really didn’t want to cram it full of stuff.
______________________________________

I can’t wait for my vacation next month everyone keeps asking me if I’ll go anywhere. Probably not I really need to clean out and organize our closet. Perhaps if the weather stays good we’ll have a garage sale as one of our Relay For Life fundraisers. Just to have a break from the hustle and bustle of work is a vacation in itself.
I will be back sometime next week with hopefully an Easter project or two!

Comments

  1. Love the tin..tweens would love making one...Like altering tins, cigar boxes etc....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts