Beach Love Shrine















Whew. These are from my Crafty Chica love shrine contest entry. I am pleased with how great it turned out! Loads of fun to make too I guess another name for shadow box could be a shrine never thought of it that way *grins* but I will have to make more of these in the future.
Products: Stickers are from: Jolee's, EK success, Cosmo cricket, the paper stuido, and crafty secrets.
Wave paper is from Karen Foster. Sand paper is from PT's but I don't know the brand name
Carribean blue arcylic paint for the box itself
Real actual beach sand. Shells store bought
Image from an older calendar.
It's just combination of stuff I had mostly.
*********************************************
Hope you like the pictures I will be back soon with more altered goodies soon!












Comments

Popular Posts