Down the rabbit hole

Howdy! Well after two days (or nights) off I am back to work tonight. But I was quite pleased with what I accomplished. First on Thursday I got up at noon to work on my projects both are finished!! I finished Vicki’s shadow box die and my love shrine (happy dance) I am pleased with the out come of both. You will see them on here soon!

Friday was a very busy day. I did some spring-cleaning of my side of the room. I even stripped my bed and washed my bedding, which I don’t do as often as I should. Usually I give them a couple mists of my sheet sprays and call it good but I decided it’s high time I’d better. It’s tough when you work the schedule I do to have time to do something like wash your bedding think I am going to try and squeeze it in more often because there is nothing nicer than having fresh clean bedding!

I also put a few decorations up for St. Patty’s day my bear collection. Over the years I have managed to find the TY beanie baby bear Erin in different sizes from the beanie baby size to large plush and to a mini happy meal size. I also have another shamrock beanie baby I think its name is shamrock (have to check it’s tag) then of course a medium sized version of the Good Luck Care bear. I also did some changing and organizing of my room altogether it looks a lot better! Just little things to changing color bandannas that I used on my night stand and my dresser, to putting my issue of Rolling Stones with John Mayer on the cover in a page protector and displaying it. Things like that made me happy.

I also on Friday made a quick trip into Omaha to stop at Nobbies for a few St. Patty’s day goodies. I was happy to find a craft/cookbook for St. Patty’s I can’t wait to try some of the yummy ideas in there!

Then Friday night, Mary and I went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D very good movie!! I totally love Johnny Depp he rocked as the Mad Hatter. I was disappointed there was not much 3D in the movie as there was in the previews. But overall I loved the movie and recommend it. In fact it has inspired me to an Alice theme for my birthday next month! More on that soon!

I better go for now I have to get started on my essay for the love shrine contest so I can get it submitted!

Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts