Spiffy Flip-flops

Happy Friday!!! Today was a great day all around! The day started in the AM with the ribbon cutting at Precious Treasures plus I got to see Vicki who ROCKS by the way she said that she had a box of scrap goodies for me and she wasn’t kidding! Tons of good stuff in there! Mainly alphabet stickers Vicki knows me that an artist can make do what she has so there maybe a few letters missing it still can be a possibility! Thank you again Vicki!

Oh and then everything was 40% off too at PT’s that was cherry on the top! I got a bunch of great goodies to play with *happy dance!*

Since it’s officially spring you know what that means? Flip-flop weather!! So that’s what today’s project is about! I have a TON of instructions on how to decorate flip-flops in fun ways from magazines, books, and those free instructions you get at Hobby Lobby. Here are a few shots:



I took this one at my dad's love his wooden steps :)





Here is a close up



And a shot of me wearing them :) notice the pink toe nails?


This project comes from Hobby Lobby using bandannas or material. Simply cut the material into strips about 6” or so (I eyeballed mine) then tie them to the strap easy peasy lemon squeezy. I recommend double knots when tying. Best part about this project? It’s under $5.00 to make! About $3.00 for the flip-flops (at Wal-Mart, or you can them cheaper at the $ store) and buck a piece for the bandannas! That’s what I love about projects like simple, easy and cost effective. I am sure there will be more flip-flops to come!

Sunday one my very first Sunday school students will be confirmed. She was in Kindergarten when I taught her back in I would say in 2002. Hard to believe, but I think I am allowed to say that I feel old even at 26! May God bless her as she takes this incredible journey into adulthood.

Have a great weekend!




Comments

Popular Posts