Let's Shamrock!

Yeah I have been playing around with the old layout and stuff on here to give it more of an Irish feel. So let’s continue with the theme yeah? How about some shamrocks?



These were super easy and fun too just made from scraps. It totally makes me happier when the scrap pile gets less sometimes my box overflows! They will of course be made into cards soon enough. I had thought about making a few bigger shamrocks but first I am going to work with these babies first. My card plan is a tag card, and I must find a “Happy St. Patrick’s day” stamp. The shamrocks will be my focal point so the card will be white and then spiced up with a green ribbon. Oh, I love how when a plan comes together!

I went into Hallmark today it has been awhile you know with all my card making-ness I haven’t had the need to stop in there but I was in need of new Hoops and Yoyo plush characters (mine had seen better days) and I found this key ring:



It actually flashes and makes the taking picture sound love it!! I have such a simple mind LOL.

Anyways I am off Thursday instead of Saturday I traded with Shannon so I’ll have to work Saturday into Sunday then back Sunday ugh but I do get Friday off too I am hoping to finally get into Omaha Friday and get some projects done too. Hopefully I will be back soon.

I also noticed that this is my 100th blog post! Wow I had no idea until it said 99 posts cool! :-D

Later days



Comments

Popular Posts