Flower Power

Happy Tuesday! I have Spring Fever, which is probably why I created these flowers:




I was going through my punch out pack stuff and I came across this flower frame and I thought it’d be cool to make flowers they’ll be used for something in the future I am sure *grins* but it was fun to make them! Again with scraps. I also have the jumbo paper flower to scrap too.

The weather is supposed to get NICE by Thursday we’re talking the 60’s then by Saturday we’re supposed to get more of that nasty white crap. I refuse to believe it I am sticking my fingers in my ears and going la la la I can’t hear you!

I finally got the new issue of Pack-O-Fun yesterday as always some awesome projects to do! Can’t wait to share them! Part of me wonders if my Sunday school kiddos can handle making home made paper bowls? Hmmm that’s going to be a challenge!

I will be back tomorrow with a St. Patrick’s day project and some fun facts!


Have a great day!


Comments

Popular Posts