Final Edits: Grease Shoot

Happy Friday!

Tomorrow is Miss World of Wheels! This week I have been pampering myself getting my hair trimmed, my eyebrows waxed, etc. I am really excited for the show and I will be recapping as part of my Sunday thoughts.

Normally, I do fashion Friday but I am holding off until next Friday which will be my Green week outfits! Which has been fun to plan and to wear a different color of green each day.

Today I am sharing the final edits of my Classic Pictures shoot. Which are amazing! I am impressed how great they turned out. I am going to share one of each edited photo in each tone (color, black and white, and sepia) then I will have all the photos on my home page so feel free to check it out! Also here is my original post!











Have a wonderful weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts