Whatever Wednesday: Tokidoki mystery boxes!

A YouTuber I follow Grav3yard Girl has done Tokidoki figure unboxing and I have been wanting to get some figures for a while I have one figure that I got from my friend Sara and I wanted to get some of my own figures as luck would have it Barnes and Noble carries Tokidoki figures! But they did not have the Andy Warhol dunnies from Kid Robot (which is also on my list).

Tokidoki means "Sometimes" in Japanese which is what the creator chose to name the brand. Anyways Tokidoki does various themes what I picked up was:



Breakfast Buddies 2- These were what I really wanted

Unicorno 1

Marvel Frenzies 1

I almost bought all Breakfast Buddies but I decided to get 2 different figures because I like unicorns and I like Marvel so here we go! The boxes are a complete mystery and foil packages I opened them in the car in the parking lot. Then I re-closed the boxes to share here (above)

So here is the list of the Breakfast Buddies:

The boxes are SO CUTE!!!


And I did a group shot of all the figures together because it was easier:


Frenzies: Spider Gwen: I am giving this away to my friend Tori since she loves Spider Gwen (I was hoping for Cap)

Unicorno: Usagi it looks like an Easter style so I will incorporate with my decor

Breakfast Buddy 1:  Bee Sweet so cute!!

Breakfast Buddy 2: Strawberry selfie: She's using a pop tart as a selfie stick!!

And here is my Strawberry Milk Unicorno (I think that's what she's called)



That's it for the Tokidoki boxes! I maybe getting more in the future! Do you have any Tokidoki figures? They are fun to collect!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts