$10 Goodwill Challenge

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was the first day of Spring and I couldn't be happier! I am ready for the warmer weather!

The $10 Goodwill challenge is back! I haven't done the challenge in a hot minute and this is my first for 2018. The last time I was at GW they didn't have anything for a challenge so I ended up not doing one. I stopped at GW Thursday too look for something else but had no luck and I wound up getting items for a challenge so it worked out!

The details: There are different Goodwill challenges out there $5 etc. I like to do $10 so there is a bit more leeway and I can find more stuff. Sadly GW no longer the discount cards (lame) despite that I was really close to $10.00 by .44 cents!

Let's get to the haul! (working left to right)


Polka Dot Wallet $1.99: I couldn't pass up this large wallet besides being in red with shiny silver it's polka dotted! Plus it has tons of pockets! It easily could double as clutch too! In great condition as well.

Mermaids Drink Free sign $1.99: GW color codes their sections, the orange and red are in the same section. I saw this little sign and thought it was cute (originally was $8.99 from wherever it was from) I thought it was cute and perfect for my summer decor.

Bicycle Glass .99 cents: The bike does have a little bit of fading when I looked up close but still is cute and I decided to perfect to store my straws in.

Coke glasses .99 cents each: I haven't had actual drinking glasses in a long time. Majority of them that I do have broke, etc. The Dollar Tree does carry Coke glasses too and I have found another vintage Coke glasses GW before as you know but never a complete set. I was really excited to find these. There weren't priced so when I went to the cashier, he said .99 cents each and I was okay with that. All 5 glasses at .99 cents each totaled $4.95 that made them the higher priced items out of the haul.

Grand Total (with tax): $9.56 Woo hoo!

****************************

Life update: I have been having itchy hives for the last couple of weeks so I finally to the doctor (note: I hate going to the doctor. I think we all do as adults I used to be one of those people who went for every little thing but I try to avoid going as much as possible) because it wasn't going away on it's own. No allergies (yet) so I got a shot in my bum (pleasant said no person EVER) and I got some antihistamines hopefully that will clear it up. I've been functioning but it is uncomfortable and itchy!

See you Friday!


XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts