Fashion Friday: Le Bomb Shop 2

Happy Friday Darlings! I can't believe this is last Friday in March! April is around the corner as is Easter is Sunday and my birthday is next month! Plus Pinup prom too!! Much excite!


It's been a hot minute since I've shared a dress from Le Bomb Shop. I was looking for a pageant dress for Miss World of Wheels, and I was considering ordering this one but they released the caged heart dresses and the blue one won me over! Is it possible to be in love with a dress? Because I am head over heels for this one!!





The cut is exactly like my black dress from Unique Vintage but with out the cumbersome straps it was much easier to figure out and the best part of course it has pockets!!! Not super deep pockets but pockets none the less:




My original plan was to wear a car pin since I was going to be at World of Wheels but then my dad surprised me with a brooch that was my grandmothers that is a four leaf clover with hers and my grandfathers name on it and I wasn't going to be wearing anything green for St. Patrick's Day (like a ton there was green in the dress of course) for the pageant shocking I know! But I decided to wear this instead for a bit of luck:



The rest of my accessories/petticoat/shoes I went with red to bring out the colors of red in the dress:



I got so many compliments! I decided to order another dress from Le Bomb for the Pin Up Prom too since the other dress I had in mind was sold out.

To see my other Le Bomb Shop checkout here 

No big weekend plans other then work but I am off Easter with a great dress! I won't be posting my Sunday Thoughts until next Sunday.

Have a great Easter!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts