March Pinup in a Pack

It's that time again! Pinup in a pack subscription for March!

Also Happy First Day of Spring! Even though we're supposed to get snow!


What was really odd I thought about this month's pack that there was no sneak peak on Instagram so I had no idea what I was getting this month:


To be honest, I am disappointed! Because I am really not into this style of accessories. I have a set of gold earrings that got in a few boxes back that I don't like either. I may consider selling these at the next Swap and Sell along with these. Yellow is not really my color. The only thing useful out of the pack is the headband.

Needless to say that I am super bummed about this month's pack. I give it a C

I still need to try Redbird Vintage Box. Also I took Monday as an extra rest day so that's why I am posting today.

Stay tuned for tomorrow the Goodwill $10 challenge is back!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts