Erstwilder Ocean Vibes

I have been wanting to write about Erstwilder's Ocean Vibes collection for a while however, one of the pieces I had ordered from their site broke (sad face) but I reached out to Erstwilder and they were awesome at sending me a replacement!

Also Erstwilder is really awesome about doing new releases on the regular, they just had their Wilder West release at the beginning of the year which wasn't my favorite so I skipped that one and Ocean Vibes is actually a 2nd release! Also they have socks too!

Now that I have my pieces I can happily share my pieces:



Crustacean Elation: Normally, I shy away from Erstwilder Necklaces. I wasn't really drawn to any of them but when I saw Crustacean Elation it was a different story. He's so cute and quite the statement piece! The piece is currently sold out! I was lucky to get mine at Daisy Jones Locker after the release date which sucks because Australia is a different time zone so a lot of pieces sell out quickly.

Not a Rock: This was the brooch that had the accident during shipment. I love lobsters and I also thought that he would go with my lobster earrings I got from Luxilite. The best part is he can be wearing with his claws up or claws down!

She sells sea shells: I loved the little sailor girl! Plus I didn't have a pinup girl style brooch in my collection.

A lot of the pieces have already sold out and I have contemplated of adding two more pieces to my collection but I am please with the ones I have :)

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts