Fashion Friday: Butts

March 2nd is Dress in Blue day in honor of Colon Cancer Awareness. Which today's fashion Friday is all about the color blue!Bob's Burgers is one of my favorite shows out there. I relate to Tina more but I feel I am bit of each character (depending on the day).






Tina Dress: More Me Know (bow not pictured)
Cardigan: Hell Bunny
Shoes and tights: Wal-Mart


I got this skater dress at Planet Comic Con. I had saw the booth on Friday but waited until Saturday to actually visit and purchase the dress along with some hair bows. More Me Know does other nerdy style dresses, hair bows, pins and bags!

I love skate dresses because of their stretch, how comfortable they are, and how easy they are to style! Plus this dress has a full skirt!! What's not to love?

No real plans this weekend besides work but I am hoping to visit Lauritzen Gardens on Sunday. I have Spring fever! Three weeks to go!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts