Brass Armadillo Whatever Wednesday

It is the last Wednesday in March it's hard to believe! I have March's Can't Clutch this to show you next week. Along with the post I had planned for today but I bumped it back another week so I could get this in. I am also working on my 35 life lessons, and an updated petticoat post!


Friday, I went to the Brass Armadillo antique mall which is in the Omaha area. It is a lot like the Aardvark antique mall in Lincoln.  So I won't go into details explaining it.




I spent almost an hour inside the mall and could have probably spent longer if I really wanted to. There is something for everybody I mean literally. From tons of vinyl to comic books. I was AMAZED at the all the vinyl I'd seen! Because I have never seen so much and I have been to an actual vinyl store!

Anyways, I did a lot of back and forth with my purchases (this is typical Miss Mag Nificent) but here's what I got:



Metal sign- Yes another metal sign a steal at $5, Which is appropriate since I work nights.

Bangle Bracelet- Which the enamel came off (sad face) but was under $10

Vinyl- Pretty sure this vinyl is knock off of the Rock N' Roll hits but it was $2.50 (and in good condition) plus this is my cheapest vinyl to date!

Plastic Gumball machine: This Dubble Bubble machine was $7. As you know I have a replica of a vintage one in my kitchen, but I picked up this one thinking I'd use for my brooches or something along those lines but I decided to store my extra lippys in them:




Ceramic Frog- This was my last purchase also $5. Did anyone have those ceramic fish in their bathrooms? (or maybe you do now) We did I remember they were yellow and green I think there was 5 of them? Since there was 5 of us. Anyways, he was so dandy/dapper so he had to come with me. I named him Frankie :)

I spent under $40 which was super good that being my first time at Brass Armadillo.

Stay tuned for Friday when I share my World of Wheels Dress!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent



 

Comments

Popular Posts