Fashion Friday: Wonder Woman Skirt

Happy Friday!

Today I am finally going for my long awaited trip to Lincoln to see my niece and nephew since I missed two weeks ago after the flu. I am also checking out two new thrift stores in the area!

Also, I am finally sharing this post as well because I was going to end my week of Planet Comic Con posts with this (besides the Tina dress) so no time like the present!

Three Words: Wonder Woman Skirt!!




Skirt: Irie Tribal Dance Company
Top: Target
Hair tie: Dolly Cool (it's Wonder Woman)
Necklace: A gift from Tori
Tights: Wal-Mart



When I came across Irie Tribal Dance Company's booth I actually saw a Wonder Woman bustle on display, then I saw the skirt 2nd and I got excited! I wasn't worried about the skirt fitting since it was elastic (it does have a way to adjust it) plus it also comes with pockets!! I was pretty much sold after that!!

The company does other nerdy skirts too which is great and granted they are a tad pricey but for me it was worth it plus they're from KC and I love supporting small businesses, also this is my first nerdy skirt after a long search so it will get a ton of use!!

I also purchased at another booth this cute Wonder Woman figure:



I can't believe it's been three weeks since Planet CC and then 1 week until the pageant!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts