Fashion Friday: Green Week!

Happy Friday! And Happy Ravenclaw Pride Day to my fellow Ravenclaws!

As you know, last week I created a challenge called Green Week, where I wear a different color of green each and everyday leading up to St. Patrick's Day. It was a fun challenge but I have been struggling to write this post because it's going to be long one. 

So I will summarize up a few things here before I share the daily outfits:

I used my St. Patrick's Day accessories which consists of earrings, a shamrock ring, a necklace, a brooch, lime green bandanna, green hair flowers and a shamrock print bandanna. Also I wore St. Patrick's Day socks, mint green Converse, and Kelly green Converse!

Onto the outfits! 

Sunday: Mint and Kelly Green 



Tee: Wal-Mart
Cardigan: Mak via Retro Vixen 
Skirt: Steady via Daisy Jones Locker 

Mint green has become a favorite of mine, even though I am not big into pastels all that much. I prefer bright colors but I added a Kelly green cardigan along with Royal blue to give the out fit a fun twist.


Monday: Kelly Green 



Tee: Old Navy 
Jacket: Thrifted 

I did have to shop at for a few pieces because I didn't have a few green tops as I thought I had. This jacket I debated about on a random thrift trip in Lincoln but I did go with it because it will be fun for Spring to wear with some of my dresses. Plus I look a bit like Ellen here (not mad about it) 


Tuesday: Sage and Olive Green 


Dress: Sourpuss 
Cardigan: Sourpuss too via Daisy Jones Locker 
Leggings: Wal-Mart 

I've been told I look good in these colors (verdict is still on that!) but I love this dress I have several Rosie dresses and they are my go to. I can't wait for leggins season to be over!


Wednesday: Green polka dots 



Jacket: Garage sale 

This is such a fun print and don't be afraid to mix prints! 

Thursday: Night off but I still wore green 


I got this Marilyn top at Wal-Mart two years ago? It's one of my favorites to wear and with hair flowers. I did a causal look. 


Friday: Green Ranger 


Dress: 80's Tees 
Cardigan: Mak via Retro Vixen 
Tights: Wal-Mart

I had to wear my green ranger dress which this was my exact outfit when I met JDF one month ago at Planet CC which I can't believe it's been a month already!! I'm really sad about that. 

Saturday/Sunday: Avocado

  
Top: Old Navy 
Capri's: Wal-Mart 

You can't tell but the print on this top is Avocados and Pineapples. It has traces of green in it. It gives me Rosie the Rivitor vibes  :) 


That's it lovelies! Overall, I enjoyed the challenge and I may have to do another down the road. My weekend plans are kind of chill, I need to visit Clarie's and The Flying Worm. I am also going to a burlesque show Saturday to see get an idea what Dita will be like coming up! 


Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent  

Comments

Popular Posts