Funday! Studio DIY

Happy March!

It's hard to believe that's already the 3rd month of 2018. But it's one of my favorite months since St. Patrick's day is right around the corner so I am hoping to be sharing some St. Patrick's related posts coming up!

I know it's rare of my to post reviews back to back. But I am already behind (sort of) on posts due to being sick last week, I am trying to play catch up.

Here's the clutch!



The Fun day clutch is a nod to the 90's which the color scheme, the koosh ball key-chain (does anyone remember Rosie O'Donnell used to shoot them on her show?), and the clear style clutch. Ironically, at some of the local venues in the area are wanting people to carry clear bags so this is perfect to use!

I like the size of the clutch since again it doesn't have a pocket. Also this clutch will be perfect for this summers beach bag!

This month's clutch gets an A

See you tomorrow!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts