Classic Pictures Grease shoot

I have yet to get back my proofs from my shoot with Classic Pictures. But I wanted to write about my experience with Nicole and how much fun I had!!



Nicole's studio is located in Benson before you get to Daisy Jone's Locker. I always say if you blink you'll miss it. I had to drive around the block a couple of times to look for a parking spot because there is no parking in front of the building. The down fall of that was since it snowed the last couple of days it meant walking about a block in the snow (nobody shoveled their walks :/) carrying my dress, and my bag of additional goodies (my make up bag etc) #pinupproblems But I made it to the studio without tripping or dropping anything! #winning

I went ahead and did a wet set the night before the shoot and Nicole did my makeup prior to the shoot. We talked about how I got into pinup (which I really haven't talked about a lot with people. I will have to write about that!) how she started doing pinup photography, how much we loved the movie Grease, etc. She was so fun and sweet!

With this being my 4th pinup shoot, I wasn't too nervous and Nicole made it easy as well! Then it was time to do my shoot, I brought my black cross over dress from Unique Vintage via Daisy Jones, and my Kenickie brooch. We added black heels which turned out to kill my feet (seems to be the trend in my photo shoots) but I embraced the pain as best as I could then the best moment was putting on the pink ladies jacket!!

The session went fast as they usually do after the make up process and I snapped a quick selfie before I changed!!



After my shoot, I stopped over at Virtuoso Pizzeria to celebrate:


Yup I totally bought the clutch! Oh and I had a chocolate canoli


It was a great day and I will be sharing my proofs once I get them back!!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts