This calls for a happy dance!

After being down for 24 hours with the nasty flu bug (so much for getting the flu shot eh?) I am back to *almost* normal. I was pretty bummed because on Friday I really wanted to sit down and watch Ugly Betty while I whipped out some more projects, but alas all I did was sleep and maybe managed 1 or 2 episodes of Ugly Betty. Plus I missed worked since I had a fever plus I really didn't feel like giving the yuckiness of my flu germs to co-workers.

Yestereday was better I managed two loads of laundry, watching Interview with an Vampire, and of course a few more episodes of Ugly Betty. But mainly I slept pretty good actually. But I am pleased to say that since I am feeling better I can get back to work. For my Jones Soda pop ablum all the pages are cut to size and punched now all is left is getting the girls pictures printed from my memory card (Friday!) and get them scrapped. 1st part of Valentines are complete just now have cut paper hearts and gluing for the next part hope to have them done by next week and oh I will be presenting the start of the Chinese New Years Crafts too! Woot!!

I am sticking as close to my resoultion as possible not to put so many projects on the enternal back burner. I need to start writing down a list of my projects and maybe set some deadlines for myself it'll help so thanks for sticking around as always and I can't wait share the goodness to come you'll won't be disappointed!

Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts