Pocket card 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I bet your as surprised as I am to be here on New Year's day well after deciding at the last possible minute I should get this posted otherwise I may forget (which is normal around here) because I have SO MANY projects and stuff to share with you coming up so guess you could say I wanted a head start!


My friend Becki's daughter Brittney's birthday was December 31st, lucky for me I had a pocket card made waiting in the wings to make up and send to her she won't get it until the New Year but it's the thought that counts right? Right. Here we go...





Card is the same idea as Beck's was (and I am hoping the link within shows her card at the end of this post). Denim paper is from the stack in the color pink (Britt's favorite color) instead of blue, and instead of the patch I use Jolee's stickers the boombox and the musical notes on the front.

Tag is a solid purple compared to Beck's which was a bandanna print. Cupcake is a Jolee's sticker too (looks yummy doesn't it I have such a weakness for cupcakes!) and the letters are from my Earthy Retro Pack.

Britt is 12 so she's offically a tween. I think that's the age? Or is it 11? I am so out of the loop! So I thought she'd like the boombox okay I know now a days there is "I-pods" but whatever the card is cute so there.

I did "to you" instead Brittney's name on the tag because it was of been too long but I kinda did a play on words if you think about it.



This was just a quickie post I wanted to get this up here before I completely and totally forget. I will be back with the crackers maybe tomorrow if not Sunday.


HAVE A GREAT 2010!

Comments

Popular Posts