Breaking the rules

Before I share my card for today I want to share a quote from Grey's Anatomy:

"I've been lying in this bed for close to a year, and I've had a lot of time to look back on my life. And the things that I remember best – those are the things I wasn't supposed to do and I did them anyway. The thing is: life is too damn short to be following these rules." ~Denny Duquette.


How true that is! It has gotten me thinking about my life. I have made some changes but I need to make a HUGE one that I've been afraid of but if I don't take the leap I'm going to be sitting in neutral forever. I've prayed about it for quite some time and it's now time to let go as much as it hurts, but it's hurting me a million times more holding on as bad as I want things to be different I know they can't be. This has been the hardest part for me to do but I know it's going be alright. As Denny said life is too damn short to be following rules so try the break them if you can I am going to try to do that a lot more :)


Okay onto other things today is bubble wrap day! Thanks to Pack-O-Fun yet again for their silly celebrations and what better way to celebrate than to make a card:



Using bubble wrap of course as the background for this card. Then I made the tags and added glitter letters for "wrap" easy peasy. As an artist I ♥ TEXTURE and bubble wrap is no exception! In fact I had my Sunday school kiddos try paiting with bubble wrap too last Sunday they had so much fun!

Also today is my one year anniversary at FAMC! I am happy to have such a great job and co-workers too thank you guys for making my first year rock.

That's it today and remember break the rules!

Comments

Popular Posts