A few things

Hello! After being MIA for a couple of days I am back! First off I wanted to share with you an Elvis related project that I made a couple years ago a purse but alas I couldn’t find it. For some reason it was not in my purse drawer with ALL my others drat. AND that’s what I made mom for Christmas and didn’t photograph it DOUBLE DRAT! Anyways today would have been the King’s 75th birthday (long live the King!). Part of me wonders what if he was still alive would he still perform? Would he write new music? What would he think of Lisa Marie? And what if Priscilla took him back? The world will never know.

Mom is such a HUGE Elvis fan so growing up his music was a staple in our household. Dad even listens to his gospel music now and I think my brother likes him too (but he won’t admit to it :o)). I remember growing up as a child “Teddy Bear” was my favorite Elvis song that I’d dance around the living room with my teddy bear. Memories! I will have to come up with something to honor his memory today perhaps I will make fried peanut butter banana sandwich (it’s actually very good don’t knock till you try it!) and watch his movies on AMC or TCM today.

Monday had my 3rd Relay committee meeting; next month is official kick off for Team Meetings. I am coming up with ideas for activities that we can do for Relay hopefully I am trying to think outside the box (as a creative person that’s easy to do!) hopefully they like my ideas. I plan to speak to my church about forming a team this year.

I have it up to HERE with snow and the cold that’s all I am going to say but Mother Nature and I may have words SOON.

***********************

Okay that’s it for the updates now onto what you came here for the good stuff! I did this portrait the other day and I haven’t done any portraits in over a year so it was nice to draw this one here it is:



Wonder Woman done in pencil and charcoal. I am really pleased how she turned out *grins* you know since it’s been a while since I picked up the old pencils and charcoal. I may even in fact do more sometime soon :0)

That’s it for me today I thought about sharing one more well sort of project but I think I will hold off for now and spare you because well you’ll see when I post it.


Until then I keep you in suspense! Muha ha ha ha ha! Have a great weekend and stay warm!

Comments

Popular Posts