Be dabbling

Hi! Nothing to show today just working on catching up on what I have right now which is mainly Valentines, a Chinese New Years Craft to hopefully I can finish gluing to get up by Friday is my goal, and I made a birthday card for my boss her b-day is Monday.

My friend Becki got into a car accident Monday, there was ice in her lane, as she got out of the car, she also hit a patch of ice and fell bruising her inside leg ouch :0( what sucks is she had gotten a brand new car (I mean brand spanking new) shortly after I got mine her husband sent me pics via text message and it doesn’t look too good. The car isn’t a total loss luckily, but I am glad she is okay though I hate this nasty weather!

I sat down and went through pictures on my camera yesterday afternoon I really miss the warm weather but I should try and take some winter pictures but my excuses are petty “It’s just too cold” being one of them. I should just get off my bunz, go to the lakes, take some damn pictures already and quit hemming and hawing about it! I braved the elements to take photos of Mason and Morgan sledding last Friday so it can be done.

My one-year anniversary of work came and went. I slept (the usual), watched Ugly Betty, had a celebratory supper of drive-thru BK, and slept some more yippee! Boy do I know how to live it up or what? Mary had to work late so going to dinner was out maybe Thursday on my night off we’ll do something.

That’s all I’ve for today we’ll be sharing some goodies soon!

Comments

Popular Posts