Gary the gator card

Okay so, I was planning on sharing a Chinese New Year craft but when I was getting ready to start the post well, I couldn't find the pictures that I had taken of the craft (I had done a while ago) in my e-mail account everything is by date not by title and the other craft I am working on is not quite done yadda, yadda, yadda. But fear not I will have something to share (tomorrow for sure) because I will re-take the pictures and be posting ASAP let that be a lesson to me.

I do however have something to share I give you Gary my gator card:




Gary is featured in February's Pack-O-Fun magazine and he is so cute that I couldn't help but make him despite the fact I am (sort of) anti-Valentines day (says the girl who is making cards and goodies for her co-workers for V-day). Anyways he is made from scraps the paper just screamed gator to me. Here is the inside:



It's a bit blurry but the inside says: You're special, chomp, chomp! No. I can't take credit for that greeting it came from Pack-O-Fun. Gary had some difficulties his eye kept falling off while assembling that I ended having to use tape, and since the inside is white I colored it with a colored pencil, which I realized that I should of done that first because you can see the adheisive tabs from me attaching his spine *oops*. Other than that he turned out pretty cool.

If your like me sort of anti-V-day *ahem* you can change the inside to say "Love Bites, chomp, chomp!" and I think Gary would rock as a b-day card too he could wear a party hat, bite a gift or dare I say it a cupcake! Plus who says he has to be green? He'd be awesome as pink, blue, even neon green with purple polka dots! Ha ha ha :-D But what makes me even happier is that I have another card design under my belt *happy dance*

I was so happy to get back to working on projects Monday morning. I felt a little burned out Sunday after church/Sunday school. I think I dove in a little too soon after being sick, it's hard to put life on hold while you recooperate when you're on the go like me sometimes.

It has been rainy/slick out and not to mention foggy the only ice I like is Ice Hockey :0) I haven't been to game in a long time hopefully soon!

Have a great day! Chomp, chomp!

Comments

Popular Posts