Mondays

It has been an frustrating Monday (no wonder Garfield hates Mondays) to say the least the day started off okay just the evening ended on a sour note but before I talk about that I do have something positive to share my newest card:



“You are a lifesaver” comes from Cosmo Cricket snorkel elements (from PT’s)

The water paper is leftover from other various projects ;-) *wink wink*

I simply fell in love with this paper from Cosmo Cricket when I saw at PT’s Friday, I like anything beach vintage anyways. When I looked at the paper again Sunday night before work, “You are a life saver” just popped out at me. I thought it’d make a great thank you card. The inside is blank yet I just plan to put Thanks in blue letter stickers, and also add at the bottom a cute life preserver border sticker also from Cosmo Cricket.

I have yet to play with my album from I got at PT’s by My Monster Madness, but I did work on some Valentines and so far I like how they are turning out. In the past, I have been just cutting out hearts with funky patterned paper then adding bellies to them, this year, I am trying some slightly different but I will still use scrap paper since I have a ton of pink paper (I wonder why that is hmmm? *grins*). Plus I picked up copies of Pack-O-Fun for February and Craft ‘n things too!

****************************

Okay now to the frustration part of this post. With ALL of the snow we’ve been getting you’ve heard on the news it’s recommended to get off the roof to prevent collapsing, there is even a snow rake you can get. My church ceiling has fallen victim to it and now our house has too. I was in the computer room getting to play the Sims while chatting with Mary when we both heard a plop then we look up and right in the corner by the doorway arch is a leaky hole cause by you know what.

What is frustrating about all this as I’ve mentioned before is our landlord dragging his feet about taking care of stuff like our ceiling or the doors. We’re good tenants we pay our rent on time we hardly ask for much. This is the first time I’ve really dealt with anything this situation. I have heard my share of horror stories in the past of people whose landlords suck; lo and behold I get to experience it first hand-four years of experiencing it. I think it’s high time we move, it’s been talked about but never seriously addressed. So it needs to be put on the table and discussed with the powers that be for us to find a new place to call home and perhaps a better landlord who answers the call hmmm perhaps there is a super hero character in the works? Maybe. One other question does a landlord like that exist?

I will be back to share my beer box album I make in my class tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts