RAK Jar

*Note: this has been posted date of January 31 and I am well aware it's February*

I decided that since I had this already done, I’ll share this with you then when I emerge from the business I’ll share a Chinese New Year craft.
Pack-O-Fun strikes again! This comes from the silly celebrations section as well but to be honest with you I think it’s not a silly project but a rather nice but whatever. February 15th-21st is random acts of kindness month, and I am teaching my Sunday school kiddos how to practice random acts of kindness with the RAK Jar:




I got the Emma jar from Wal-Mart, along with the ribbon, which I found funny that in the picture shows white ribbon with polka dots and I used black ribbon with white polka dots LOL. The rest is from my stash of goodies the felt, paper, and the glitter letters.

I kept the design pretty simple, as where the jar in the magazine the lid was painted black I tried putting pink paper on top and it just wasn’t feeling it. Also in the magazine there is a tag that says “Heartfelt ideas” I suppose if I wanted to since I have some, I could make the tag maybe.

Anyways I haven’t came up with the heartfelt ideas yet either *figures*. I have to think of simple ones for my kiddos do they’re the ages of 3-6 any ideas?

I wanted to do a layout but couldn’t find the pictures that I had saved can’t remember where I have put them. Don’t you hate when that happens? I need to come up with something for the Daytona 500 too maybe I can squeeze in some creativity/digging time this week.

Thanks for stopping and later days!



Comments

Popular Posts