Aliens and cheetahs oh my!






As you can see from the pictures above these are some unique creations and nope I didn’t make these, my cousin Debi’s kids Morgan and her brother Mason are the artist behind these master pieces. I babysat them Friday after work it was a long fun day for me!

When I baby-sit anyone children I was try to have something creative for them and I was trying to plan something for Morgan and Mason that would be a little time consuming but fun at the same I turned to Pack-O-Fun where I discovered Princess and the Aliens puppets made for toilet paper tubes and a little bit of odds and ends perfect! After I got off I quickly grabbed my supplies and headed over to their house.

Needless to say they didn’t turn out the way I planned oh well but the kids have great imaginations Morgan instantly decided she had to make a cheetah (she loves cats) named Joy and Mr. Mason stuck to the Alien idea except later he removed the legs and added more eyes later (plus tons of the mini bottle caps) the kids loved my little embellies and do-dads that I brought.

We had loads of fun I took them sledding, had lunch at McDonalds, played the Wii, created and watched movies! I adore these two not only are we family but Mason is my student in Sunday and Morgan was before sad to think after this year Mason goes into first grade but mom knows I’m always available if she needs a sitter!

That’s all creative wise I have to share today, I didn’t really get a chance too much of anything myself this weekend except I did finish the Valentines for my co-workers. Other than that I do have a few cards to share this week, a project for Sunday school, and of course another Chinese New Years craft somewhere in between *grins*.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts