Another busy month?

I remember back in October I had such a busy month well it seems to be happening again. February will be here in 4 days or in a blink depending how you look at it. But as I filled my day-runner for next week I was surprised on how busy I am:

Monday- Relay for Life Kick off Meeting

Tuesday-Biggest loser weigh in and Paint the town Red

Wednesday-Ultimate Cardio Class

Thursday-Nothing but work

Friday-weekend off nothing either but it’s wear red day

Saturday-MLC double header game I got corporate suite tickets!

Sunday- Sunday school and back to work

That’s just next week! I suppose yeah it’s good to be busy. The rest of the month sums up like this:

Getting taxes done sometime

Relay committee meeting

Mom and Dad’s anniversary

Ultimate cardio for the month

Daytona 500

V-day/Chinese New Year

The kids singing in church

Possibly going to Lenten Services

Staff meeting

Attend the church committee meeting for Relay purposes

Maybe another MLC game?

Perhaps a hockey game too since I got ripped off last month?

And oh of course working as usual. Hmmm. I suppose it means I have a social life; which is good because sometimes I feel like all I do is sleep and sit at home when I am not at work. But when is it too much? I almost want to throw my day-runner down the incinerator and watch it burn it would only solve my problems for maybe 30 seconds then I’d be mad that I burned it.

You see this is why I need to copy myself! However I may run into myself coming or going.

Oy. I need a vacation or a drink maybe two

Comments

Popular Posts