Boss's b-day card

Hello again! Before you know it February will be here and my boss’s birthday too! So I made her this simple yet cute card:



Sorry the pic is a bit on the blurry side. The stickers were at Wal-Mart for a dollar, I had gotten some before to make a card but the size was smaller than this one so it didn’t work out right. I don’t have any regular sized cards either so I just took a card that I had traced it onto sketch paper (it’s about the right thickness) then before putting the stickers on I visually placed them. I’ll admit some are not straight but I’m not perfect next time I’ll use a ruler.
************************************

So with the busy month rearing it’s ugly head, even with Sunday school the kiddos are singing on V-day during church so we decided to have their little V-day party next Sunday Feb 7th instead so they can have more time to have fun that means tomorrow they have to make something to put their valentines in so I just bought gift bags in the sets of 10 and foam sticky hearts. I almost feel bad doing it this way instead of coming up with something fun for them to do but they love the foam sticky shapes so much in fact they stick more on their faces then on the project! LOL!

My left shoulder is stiff we have shoulder rests on our handsets at work, so I smell of icy hot. Boy you know when I have nothing to say when I talk about me smelling like icy hot ha ha ha.

I will try to post date something on here since it’s going to be a rather busy week I am almost done with another Chinese New Years craft so that’s what you may see.

Have a great week ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts