Beer box album

Before I share today, have you ever had one of those weeks where it’s one problem or situation after another? I am having one of those weeks! Since Monday night when we discovered our hole in the ceiling, I have nothing but a streak of bad luck and to top it off I got stuck in my driveway and was late to work! Okay I know you’re all wondering how in the heck well I get stuck in my driveway when the weather has been nice? I think it was I turned a little too early and wound up stuck in the huge mound of snow that has been piling up since Christmas at the end of our driveway. There are times where you just want to cry and scream at the same time this was one of them! Thankfully I got out with the help of Mary and my dad. That’s my horror story for today shall we move on to better things? Yes please!


I give you my beer box album:







Done in my first class at Precious Treasures!









As you can see here the pages are lunch sacks, great idea huh? Best part the openings of the bags serve as pockets for journal tags or more pictures too.

Most products were from PT’s, and then later I added a few of my own goodies too *grins*.

Overall I loved the class it was so much fun, even though I was in a class by myself. Yes Amber was so cool to still teach me how to make the album without having to cancel or reschedule. I love the crop room at PT’s too very girlie and pink.

I am so ready to make my next album! In fact I am going to try a Jones Soda box to finally scrap those pictures of Brittney and Bailey from my first photo shoot. I am in crafty Heaven right so much fun idea from my crafty magazines plus I will kicking off my Chinese New Year projects tomorrow with a two-part post.


I am hoping the rest of the week will be better than how it started

Comments

Popular Posts