Tattoo Thursday: #5

Happy Thanksgiving! 

I wasn't planning on posting today. But the week got away from me and I didn't get around to posting on Tuesday like I planned. 

Last Saturday I got a new tattoo as a graduation gift to myself. I have been wanting one for awhile since it has been years since I got the fish hooks. Mainly, I had to find a new ink slinger, and plus the matter of having enough money for one #thestruggleisreal. Not to mention I have a heck of time deciding what type of tattoo I should get. Why do you think it took so long to get my first? 

Right now, I am on day 5 of tattoo care/maintenance so it has now officially scabbed over  which is like:




And looks so gross. To be honest, the other four tattoos I really can't see. Okay two of them I can't because they are on my back shoulder blades, my ankle and my front shoulder blade. #5 is located on my left forearm:



So it is a lipstick tube/stiletto blade and the tube is a Beasme one which was the vintage look I was going for. I had a dream about a lipstick tube which was not my original idea mind you, and I decided to go with the lipstick idea  since I am a lover of lipstick. I call it my "weapon of choice" 

Before I got into pinup, I never wore red lipstick in fact, I shied away from it because I was told it was too bold of color (they were wrong by the way) in 2013, on my first pinup shoot I wore red lipstick was surprised how stunning I look and the rest is history. 

"She wore her scars like she wore her lipstick. You could not only see red, but the boldness of a warrior" ~Pierre Jeanty  

I got my tattoo done at Big Brain West in Omaha by Client Thomsen who did an awesome job! 

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent  

Comments

Popular Posts