October Thrift Haul

ABC's of Pinup will return next week!! 



Well........


I had this awesome plan to share my fabulous October Thrift haul  and I failed to get photos of the one haul. I had pictures but of course, I switched phones and somehow the other picture got lost so I don't have it. But I still wanted to shares some kind of haul, even though this part of the haul was a $10 challenge, originally $20 but I didn't find much at this GW location (It was on 156th and Maple) but I was happy with my findings:



I know Halloween is over, but I found this pumpkin pail which is exactly my grandfathers. He had two of them growing up, but somehow the other one got missing, so I was excited to have found one just like it! To the right of the pumpkin is a small apothecary jar which was in amazing condition. I was thrilled to find it and at reasonable price ($1.99) I plan to use it in my Christmas decorating this year.  To the right of the jar is my most expensive purchase (at $3.95) this pink athletic top which I had first seen when I started in the store, but passed it to continue my browsing but there was a line at check out, so I glanced at it again then decided to take it home. Last but not least, I got some hangers ($.99). My total was $6 and some change. I have a GW discount card so that helps me save money even more!

I also stopped at my local GW and got some great items too but of course no pictures. But one of the items a clutch you will see in my clutch obsession post to come!

I got to go thrifting this weekend at The Flying Worm and a new place The Pretty Patina Boutique which are both located in the old market. Stayed for those posts too!

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 




Comments

Popular Posts