Fashion Friday: The Black Dress 3 different ways

My original fashion Friday dress, I decided to reschedule for next week. I wanted to share this dress because I have styled this dress 3 different ways and I wanted to share it with you!

The dress: 1950's style black criss cross halter Rita flare dress by Unique Vintage I got this dress from Daisy Jones Locker of course. It does come in a variety of colors, and has pockets! I wanted a plain black dress (is it a little black dress?) just in case I needed it for a special occasion which so happened to be my graduation!

Also I had mixed feeling about getting the dress the first time Daisy Jones carried it. I love a good halter dress but the straps cross in the front and I was worried it would be a tad boobies for me since I am large chested #bigboobproblems but when I tried it on at DJL and figured it out, I loved it! The dress is very flattering and cute so here we go!

Style number 1: Simple Style



When I found I was graduating, I knew I would wear this dress! Since it was still hot in September, and I also would be wearing a black gown as well I knew that a petticoat wouldn't be ideal. So I kept my look simple with gold jewelry and my gold Converse!


Style number 2: Concert Style



When I went to Pokey LaFarge, I decided to rock this dress with red details my petticoat, earrings, brooch, shoes and a hair flower.

Style number 3: Halloween Style



I had thought about doing Ursula for Halloween this year with the dress because I had seen it styled that way, but I would of had to spend more for the additional materials including a purple petticoat. Then I had seen my dress in action as a pinup Frankie on social media so I had to re-create the look myself!

There you have it! One dress and three different ways to style it! How would you style it or what color would you pick! I also like the sage green one too!


*********************************


This weekend, is my graduation party even though I still have little over a month left (whoa) of school! I am also hoping to do some thrifting and I am helping a friend pick out an outfit for her shoot with Classic Pictures too!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts