Tara Nashville Flowers Review

One of my missions as a pinup, is to find the perfect hair flower. I have had hit and misses but I have finally struck an awesome company! Plus I LOVE supporting small businesses!

I found Tara Nashville through Instagram from another fellow pinup so and I liked what I had seen so I thought I would place an order with her for some hair flowers! Tara Nashville is UK based so shipping does take a tad longer but worth it!


The top three flowers are the ones I ordered. One of them was out of stock and Tara politely reached out to me to let me know so I could replace it. I love the double lilies a lot it's has to be my favorite! Also that cute little pink gingham bow? She included free!  How awesome is that?

I am going to see my nephew and niece in Lincoln today otherwise no real big plans! Probably doing homework! I will be back next week to recap my Pinups and Pineapples event!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts