Ipsy Glam Bag November

I am trying to catch up on posts for November so I am posting every day and I am preparing for Blogmas this week too.  ABC's of Pinup will be later this week.

It's time for November's Ipsy Glam Bag!

This month's theme: All You

The bag either comes in blue or gold and I was happy to get the blue one.

Products:



Youth to the People: Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins age prevention cleanser-This cleanser smells pretty good and I didn't notice much of difference. But since it comes in a glass bottle, I will be using it as part of my normal skincare routine instead saving it for travel so I don't break the bottle.

Clark's Botanical's: Deep moisture mask- I love face masks but I really wasn't impressed with this one. For one thing it said to leave on for 15-20 minutes which is a long time to me for a face mask to be on so I left it on for shorter time. It does smell good though

MAC Prep + Prime Natural radiance base in radiant yellow- I am assuming that you use this before applying make-up? Anyways I thrown off by the yellow color but it goes on clear and seems to workout with my make-up routine.

Tarte Cosmetics: Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Feisty- I have been enjoying having different color blushes and this one is a tad dark but manageable.

Crown Brush: C141 Small Chisel Brush: I totally forgot about this product! It was in my pink mailer! But you know I love brushes and this one is so soft!

Overall, I give this bag a B+

Next, month will be my final Ipsy review as I am going forward with other subscriptions mainly Pinup in a pack.

Until next time,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts