Fashion Friday: Space Robot Dress

Happy Veterans Day Weekend! I want to thank all the servicemen and women past, present and future! Thank you for making the ultimate sacrifice to keep us safe!

Onto this post. I love Steady skirts from Steady Clothing but I had yet to try a dress from them. Since I didn't get a free dress from winning the DJLSS17 (*sighs*) I decided to order the dress that I had my eye on:




Dress: Space Robot Dress in Red Steady Clothing
Shoes: Thrifted
Hair flower: Ebay
Petticoat: Party City


Red Power Ranger had to be in on the photos too! ;)

I have another dress from Steady that I ordered from Ebay since they no longer carry it but it's the style/cut as this red one but it turquoise.  The cut is similar to their Sophia tops. I love the fit and style of this dress and you have seen it when I went to meet Clayton Anderson You can also get this dress in white  

The weather is definitely getting colder here, I think fall did a hop, stick and a jump passed us!

I am hoping to see Thor Ragnarok this weekend sometime!


Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts