Ipsy Glam Bag: October (Whatever Wednesday)

I realize that it's now November. But I wanted to get in all my Halloween related posts in October so both Ipsy and my thrift haul had to be scheduled for this month. 

Before the glam bag......

I have decided that at the end of December that I will discontinue my Ipsy subscription. It was a hard call for me but I wanted to try some newer subscriptions and they are a tad more money so I have enjoyed Ipsy the last four years? And I have a ton of bags now it's time to move on. I may come back to Ipsy..... we'll see!



This month's theme:

Spellbound

I love the lace look of this month's bag and the cute little bat charm! A touch of Halloween!

Products:

Nail Medic: Charcoal infused nail polish in volcanic ash. Charcoal is new thing apparently? I have to try this color out but I plan to do a full report on some charcoal products soon! But I love the color.

Tarte: Deluxe sweat proof mascara. I sure have been getting a lot of mascara lately, and this time I got it in brown which is a very unusual. I tend to gravitate towards black.

Fearless: Black Beauty Blending Crease Brush. As you know, I love getting brushes in my glam bags and this brush is super cute and fun!

JM Solution: Water Luminous Jelly Cleanser. More face cleanser. Again which is not a bad thing but I have so much as it is even my travel stuff. But I do like this product.

Smash Box: Photo Finish Lid Primer in Light: I LOVE Smashbox products! This product is amazing for my eyelids!

For this months bag I give it an A

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent
 

Comments

Popular Posts