Pinup Adventures: Morrill Hall

I am still trying to play catch up on this blog in fact, I wrote out a two week blog schedule! Plus trying to catch up on the last leg of the ABC's of pinup. I want to attempt blogmas? Which is blogging 25 days until Christmas! Yikes! I really want to pull it off that means I would have to make some sort of plan to do it. I will keep you posted on what I decide :)

Last month, with my niece and nephew (and my friend Mandy) we went to Morrill Hall which is located on the University of Nebraska Lincoln Campus. As you know, I went a few years back with my now ex (ho hum) see post here.

It was nice to be able to go back and have happier memories plus get to see the museum fully which was a great experience for yours truly.  Plus I got to wear my dino dress for the museum!

Here are some of the pics:


I had to snap a photo of the stadium! 







 
This is Archie 


They also carry exhibits besides dinosaurs:


DNA 


Last but not least here is me in my Dino dress with T Rex!



For the actual dress post check it out 

I loved the museum it's a fun place!

Have a great day!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts