Pinup in a Pack Review (Whatever Wednesday)

Note: This post is not sponsored I am trying out a new product so all opinions are my own 

As you know, I have done a few subscription packs. I have been an Ipster for almost four years, I did Loot crate for a year, Can't Clutch this for a few months. I wanted to try another subscription and I stumbled upon Pinup in a Pack which is a monthly subscription $19.95 (free shipping) and includes accessories for any pinup or retro gals!

I have been looking for a pinup subscription that was affordable and fun. I was excited to find Pinup in a Pack so after seeing a review on a new blog I am reading Penny aka The Sconnie Sling  and I was on board to try this pack!

I was kind of surprised that I got an October box still (on the 30th) since you know the month is over but hey I am not going to complain since I had my eye on the goodies!

The details:

Pinup in a Pack comes in a cute box with bows:




It came with three items:



A glittery turban in gold-I have been on the fence on turbans so getting one in the pack is a great way to give them a try. Who doesn't love glitter? Although I would have liked the silver one, I will still rock it. The fit is amazing!

Spider earrings: Although Halloween is over, these spiders can be a year round item (like skulls) and they match my turban! They are really cute too. Bonus: I was looking for spider earrings it's destiny!

Black pearls: Who doesn't love pearls? These are great quality and can go with anything too!

Also another bonus for Pin Up in a Pack is that you can buy additional

So I give this month's Pin Up in a Pack an A. Stay tuned for next month! Also they just announced on Instagram that they are going to do a vintage version of the box! I am super excited!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent
 

Comments

Popular Posts