Whatever Wednesday: Living Room updates

Before I get into Christmas decorating, I wanted to share my updates to the living room that I have done prior. I rarely do any serious updating only a minor ones but after Halloween, I decided to make a few changes that I am overall happy with.

Starting with my gallery wall here is the before:


As you can see, it is a tad cluttered so I decided to work with the James Dean print in the center and I added two of my additional James Dean pictures on either side of the center one:


I love the look of this better! The Geek is the new Black covers the ugly old phone jack!

I also wanted to get a new throw rug to put my boots/other shoes by the door since I never replaced it after my duck tape one became Stark's for his litter box. I got this one from Sourpuss


It is perfect! Stark claimed it of course!

Also I invested in a new end table from Target since I was tired from small one:



And here is the after:

Don't mind the cat butt!! 


I really like the overall feel of this table and the remote basket is from Goodwill $10 Haul 

Last but not least, this is what I did for fall/Thanksgiving for my trunk/coffee table:


The M pumpkin is from Gordman's, Minnie is from Wal-Mart, and the basket pumpkin is from GW.

Stay tuned for Blogmas and my Christmas decorating. It will be awesome!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts