V is for Vintage: My favorite items

For U click here


I am a little late with ABC's of Pinup this week

V is for Vintage

I wanted to share of my favorite vintage items, I seriously didn't have time to take all the pictures (#collegelife) so I snagged a few random items which turned out to be five items (blah)

David Cassidy Binder (RIP)



I was so sad that David Cassidy passed. I had found this binder at a antique store in perfect condition and I thought it was an unusual/unique find.


Jewelry boxes



This is my other grandmother's (my mom's mom) jewelry box. It used to be a music box too but that doesn't work anymore still I love it though and all my pinup jewelry is in it. The one below it is homemade but is vintage to me because my grandfather (my dad's dad) when I was young. It's one of my prized possessions as well he was an excellent wood-smith.


Marilyn Monroe Print


I got this Marilyn print at Hollywood Candy on my first visit. It's actually a vintage piece compared to my other ones have been store bought or thrifted. I love the look of this picture of Marilyn it's very unique and different.

Coke Bar Glass



This was a recent GW find (I think was in September?) but this reminds me of the Coca Cola Bar lamp shade lights back in the day. It's a great size and I used it for my makeup brushes recently. I might use in my Christmas decor

Kewpie Jewelry Holder



I LOVE kewpies. I found this at Spring Junkstock in the Spring? I think this year but I don't remember for sure. But it's one of my favorites items :)

Stay tuned for Blogmas tomorrow!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts