Pirates!

 Happy Monday! 

I love pirates! Ever since Pirates of the Caribbean came out when I was in college (for the first time) I was hooked! Who didn't want to join the crew of the black pearl?

Anyways Erst Wilder teamed up with another Australian Company Dangerfield and launched Treasure Island set of brooches! Which is awesome for any pirate lover!

As I mentioned before, Erstwilder is super awesome about releasing new brooches on the regular as you know in January they released their Wilder West collection which I didn't jump on board with, (however I may get the cactus earrings), then last month was Ocean Vibes 2.0 and now Treasure Island. And this week they are releasing ANOTHER movie which is Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! They did a sneak peak of the Frank N. Furter brooch and oh. my. gosh!! This collection definitely will sell out!

This release wasn't going to wholesale dealers so I had to order from the site which is no big deal because Erstwilder does a reward program and you get points for each order you place so I got a discount on this order. Plus not to mention they ship super quickly being in Australia.

Onto the brooch!


First up the packaging isn't it amazing?

I love hand written notes!

Black and Red is typical pirate colors but it's perfect!


Erstwilder is 100% on point on their details which every brooch. Reminds me of Keith Richards on Pirates 3 and of course Black Beard!!

Here's Edward's poem:

Avast ye landlubber, raise your hooks and stomp your pegs
for the seven-seas' most fearsome filbustier

Check out the of Erst Wilder's Treasure Island collection today!

Have a great week!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts