Fashion Friday: Easter Dress

Happy Friday!

Today is the Spring Edition of Junkstock and I am super excited to go! I haven't been since last spring so I have been chomping at the bit to go have some hot mini doughnuts and get my junk on! Even though it's supposed to cold AF!

It is also All dress April where you're supposed to wear a dress everyday for the month of April! I am going to try my best and play along most of my dresses are super fancy more for church or nights out. I may have to throw in a skirt or two.

Onto my Easter dress.

I had gone back and forth on getting an Easter dress or just using my Miss World of Wheels dress. But then Daisy Jones Locker posted this pretty dress on Facebook I knew it had to be mine.



The only place with good lighting is my kitchen!

Also I wanted to do epic outdoor pictures but it was too damn cold and grey for it!

Dress: Voo Doo Vixen via Daisy Jones Locker
Cardigan: Mak also via Daisy Jones Locker
Pearls and bracelet: Vintage
Hair Flowers: Clarie's 

This dress is called Bee Black Flared Dress and the detail is just fantastic! The daisy embroidery and the bees! As you know Daisies and sunflowers are my favorites :)

It also comes in a lovely denim color too!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

 

Comments

Popular Posts